The Hudson Shared Streets Program goal is to continue to help Hudson businesses reopen safely and create space for safe physical distancing to prioritize the health of our community amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
In response to the data and feedback collected since the program began and in order to best support our business community and residents, Hudson Shared Streets will be returning to a weekend-only schedule. Starting Monday, August 24, Hudson Shared Streets will take effect on Warren Street from Front Street to 7th Street on:
Fridays, 4pm to 10pm
Saturdays & Sundays, 11am to 10pm
During these hours:
- Please avoid driving on Warren Street, when possible.
- Traffic is slowed to 5MPH.
- Cars, bikes, and pedestrians share the roadway. Cars must YIELD TO PEDESTRIANS.
- Pedestrians are encouraged to maintain 6 feet between themselves and others on busy sidewalks by walking on the road. Please do so cautiously, with respect for others.
- Vehicles and pedestrians must be responsible and yield to traffic signals at intersections.
- Public transportation runs on a regular schedule at 5MPH.