- A guided nature walk with Jane Meigs, Ancram Conservation Advisory Council member
- A kid-friendly hike with Jill Jakimetz from Hike It Baby
- Bring your pooch and learn how to be a good dog on the trails with local trainer Peg Munves.
- Get up close and personal with Sharon Audubon and their Birds of Prey, including our mascot – the Kestrel! Starting at 11:30.
- Asia Luna will have magic bubbles to test out or buy your own bubble wand kit! They will also have other fun products to help you enjoy Trails Day!
- Grab a bite to eat from local food truck, Moon Dog’s (bring funds to purchase) or bring a picnic lunch!
- FREE ice cream from Stewarts will be provided as well!
Registration is required, so that CLC can order enough food, and make sure to not overbook any of the hikes. Well-behaved, leashed dogs that are dog- and people-friendly are welcome on the dog hike.
When you register, select if you’ll be attending yoga or the volunteer activity, and select the hike you plan to take from the drop-down menu.
Register at clctrust.org/event/national-trails-day/
Saturday, June 1, 2019 / 8:30am – 12:30pm
Overmountain Conservation Area
138 Cattalino Road
Ancram, NY 12502
This event is Free to attend.
Registration is required. Register at clctrust.org/event/national-trails-day/
Columbia Land Conservancy Inc.
49 Main Street Chatham, NY