Grant applications for the first round of $500 grants from the Hudson Bonds emergency relief fund are now open.
|Grant applications for the first round of $500 grants from the Hudson Bonds emergency relief fund are now open. Please read the following carefully before applying:
Grants will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis for eligible businesses. To know if you are eligible, read the criteria just below. Please apply only once.
The grant fund is limited in how much money we are able to distribute, so please, consider your fellow Hudson business owners when deciding to apply, and only apply if your business has suffered significant hardship or loss as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Does My Business Qualify?
To be eligible, your business must:
- Be based in Hudson, and have been operational before February 2020 and still be operating as of February 2021
- Operate in retail, dining, hospitality or as a cultural institution
- Have been negatively impacted financially by Covid-19
- Make less than $1million in annual sales
- Have 20 or fewer FULL-TIME employees
- Have accepted Hudson Bonds at your business, or commit to participating from now through July, 2021 (find out how here)
Anything Else I Need to Know?
- If you are awarded a grant, we ask that you kindly write in to the HBCi and tell us how your business has been adversely impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic, and how this grant will positively effect your business
- Only one grant will be awarded per-business
The Hudson Business Coalition is proud to have developed this program with fiscal sponsorship from Columbia Economic Development Corp and a grant from the City of Hudson Tourism Board, in support of Hudson’s vibrant and diverse business community.
To Apply, visit https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdWVqqrDZ8F13v8Br–6VQkinLBNzUnlJSyWUjOWYh96YYSdw/viewform
For more local happenings, news, and events, follow ColumbiaCountyCurrent on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter