Welcome to ColumbiaCountyCurrent.com
This blog is dedicated to all things in, around and occasionally way beyond Columbia County, NY.
- Follow Columbia County Current on WordPress.com
- #eclectimaniac radio show! #music #rareselfieTune in at 7pm for the first #eclectimaniac show in the new @wgxc_90.7fm studio space in Hudson!! #Music #hudsonny #columbiacountynyStill lots of debris around after the weekend storm. Not all of the debris is on the ground. #storm #doesntlookgood #columbiacountyny
- RT @ChathamCourier: Residents pack firehouse to help beloved volunteer | Hudson Valley 360 ow.ly/e0Oq30jyx36 hudsonvalley360.com/article/reside… 12 hours ago
- Free Admission to Any National Park This Saturday columbiacountycurrent.com/2018/04/19/fre… https://t.co/wf7GUk9rUf 20 hours ago
- Love this! twitter.com/redhooklibrary… 1 day ago
- American Constitution
- Arts & Crafts
- Crandell Theater
- Discussion Group
- For the Home
- Hudson NY
- Live Theatre
- New Lebanon
- New Lebanon Library
- Pittsfield MA
- REAL ESTATE
- Red Hook
- The Crandell Theatre
Tag Archives: Christmas
For more local happenings, news, and events, follow ColumbiaCountyCurrent.com on twitter @CoCoCurrent. Jeff McKinney is a Realtor in Columbia County, NY. Connect with him on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Pinterest.
This weekend, drop by Clermont Mansion for stories read under the Christmas tree. There will also be treats at this holiday event for children ages 3-10. Continue reading
I’ll be taking a few days off to enjoy the holidays with family and friends. I hope everyone is having a fun and peaceful few days. For more happenings, news, and events, follow ColumbiaCountyCurrent.com on twitter @CoCoCurrent.
This year’s State Capital Christmas tree is a 45-foot-tall Colorado blue spruce grown by the Bowman family in Claverack. The tree will be the center piece of the holiday display at Empire State Plaza, and the annual tree lighting ceremony on December … Continue reading
See a free screening of the Christmas classic, A Christmas Story at the Crandel theater in Chatham, NY on Sunday, December 11th at 1:00pm. It’s 1940 in a northern Indiana town. Nine-year old Ralphie dreams of owning a Red Rider … Continue reading
See you in 2011! P.S. There could be a post or two before then.